Sunday, September 30, 2007

TaG yOuR iT

4 Jobs I've had:
1. Certegy (call center).
2. ADP Distributions working in the ware house and then moving up front to the main office.
3. Maggie Sottero, my current job
4. I havent had that many jobs

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. The Notebook
2. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
3. Anchorman
4. My wedding video ;p

4 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Grays Anatomy
2. CSI Miami
3. Scrubs
4. The Office

4 Favorite Reality TV Shows:
1. American Idol
2. The Amazing Race
3. Thats all

4 of My Favorite Places I Have Been:
1. Alaska
2. Disneyworld/Florida
3. Mexico
4. Washington/Oregon/California(all in one trip)

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Lasagna
2. Pizza Huts Stuffed Crust - yum
3. Mashed potatoes and gravy
4. Strawberries and raspberries along with cucumbers

4 Websites I Check Daily:
1. Everyone's blog
2. E-mail
3. My Myspace
4. Facebook

4 Hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Surfing the web
3. Shopping
4. Cleaning (sadly)

And everyones pretty much been tagged... So I wont list anyone

No comments: