Saturday, September 29, 2007

* Happy Birthday To Me *


Well its official. I am now 24 years old. I feel so old. Every birthday now is a little depressing for me. Only because I'm getting so old and because I'm so much older than my husband its just getting a little harder for me, but put all those feelings aside I did have a good birthday :o) And its not over yet... I still get to celebrate it with my mom and then my dad. Fun Fun! But like I said my day was good - I did have to work today but I did get off an hour earlier so it wasn't all that bad and plus with my work the put this HAPPY BIRTHDAY sign above you desk and give you two gift cards to go see a movie. I was looking forward to seeing that sign at work. And everyone wished me a happy birthday so I cant complain. Well I got off track ... for lunch Todd came and took me out one of my favorite places to eat that's close to my work. It was nice seeing him. And that's when he gave me my first gift, a gift card to Bath and Body Works. And then after work he gave me my other presents another gift card but to Kohl's and then the 1st complete season of Scrubs. I've started to really like that show and since I haven't seen all the episodes I thought why not just get them on DVD. Oh and he also got me flowers but he gave them to me a couple days ago. But they are still looking alive and smelling great!! I also got a whole chocolate pie from Marie Calenders from my brother in law, Brian. Well then Todd and I went out to dinner and then just went home and relaxed while watching Scrubs ;p I had a great day!!!

1 comment:

Tyler and Sheena said...

Happy Birthday old fart. Just Kidding! We are still so young. Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. Is there a better way then spening it with the one you love?