So we took our cat Daisy in yesterday to the vet to get spayed. This is the second operation she's gone through in the past 6 months. The first one was back in July I believe, it was so that she could get declawed. We did that so she wouldn't claw at our furniture and at us and now she's been spayed. And I felt bad to make her go through the 2 surgeries and being put down twice and being in pain and all that stuff.
.JPG)
But we did get her 2 kinds of pain med's so she shouldn't be in that much pain. She's just really
.JPG)
sleepy right now as you can tell from the picture above (the one with the yellow pillow) and you can see her cute little shaved belly and if you look closely you can see her owie. When I went to pick her up from the vet she was NOT in a happy mood so I'm hoping she cheers up in the next couple of days. Pepper misses her play mate ;p and I miss my happy little kitty. But I have heard once you spay a cat they are a little nicer so we will see how she is in the next couple of days.

But change of subject... my father in law is in town so today I took the day off so that I could get the guest room ready for him and so that Todd and I could spend some time with him. When Todd got home from work we (Todd, me, Brian and dad in law) went to see THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM. If I had to give it a rating I'd give it 2 thumbs up :O) It was an awesome movie and I recommend everyone to go see it. But first you need to see #1 and #2 to understand the movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment