Saturday, September 22, 2007

~ Double Date ~

Last night Todd invited a coworker and his fiance, James and Cassie, over for dinner and to play the Wii. It was pretty fun. Its been a while since we've gotten together with another couple and just hung out or had fun. So I was looking forward to it. So after the usual introductions and a little chit chat we sat done to eat. We had TODD'S FAMOUS STEAKS. Now the reason why I called them "Todd's Famous Steaks" is because in our family well Todd's half everyone loves them. They just like how he marinates them and how he cooks them just right. So that's why. Even my family likes em. Now where was I.... Yeah, So we had dinner - steaks and mashed potatoes. So it was pretty good. After dinner we just sat there and talked, while we were chatting, Doug and Lisa my brother and sister in law came over. Which was nice so we had more people to play the Wii with. So we cleared the table and went into the living room to play Bowing. And for all of those who have not see what the Wii bowling looks like here is a picture of my character bowling... And I think I did pretty well last night. I bowled a 133 ;p I usually do better but it has been a while since I've played. James had never played the Wii before but he seemed to like it and got the hang of it after a round or two. Since we could only have four player for bowling we decided to play the Brain Age game once we were done that way Lisa and Doug could play. Now I'm not a fan of that game. It makes me feel kinda stupid. And there is just one activity that I can not do. So whenever I play it I get really frustrated. But luckily James picked the one that I cant do. So I got lucky. But this game is just a bunch of games that tests your smarts I guess. You can choose games anywhere from ones that deal with math, to memorization or just to see where the missing piece is. It is a fun game you just have to keep you cool if your the competitive type. We played on teams last night - couples. So it was pretty much husband and wife, or fiance with fiance. And we played 4 rounds. Todd and I won but it was because of Todd - he is really good at his video games. Lisa and Doug almost beat us though. So now Todd an I will have to do some practicing for next time. But I had alot of fun last night and I hope we can do it again if not with James and Cassie with another couple. And its always nice having your in laws over :o)

2 comments:

Breanna said...

NOT ONE MENTIONS ME STILL!!! I AM SUPER CRUSHED!!!!

Breanna said...

i am still not mentioned. i am super crushed!!!!