Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Todd and his Halo 3


Well it finally came out ... The long a waited Halo 3! Todd has been waiting for this game to come out ever since 2004. He's had it reserved ever since February this year just to make sure he would get a copy of the game. Crazy, crazy! The reason why I say that is for those who don't know my husband he is a big time video game fanatic and just loves to play and is in love with the HALO game. So like I said he's been waiting a long time for this game... It came out today at midnight. So he and his friend, Brigham, went and stood in line for 45 minutes at Valley Fair Mall. He and Brigham were 40th in line. At the moment Todd has two because Brigham bought Todd's game for his birthday and Christmas present and then Todd bought one.With the one Todd bought he is going to wait closer to Christmas and will sell that one. Apparently the "Legendary Halo 3", its the one that you can see Todd, they only made about 450,000 and that's all so it'll make it a rare game according to Todd and the people that made the game. The "Legendary Halo" is where you get the game and some DVDs and you get that spiffy looking fake helmet where you keep the disks and you can put the helmet up for display. It was quite expensive so I'm hope by Christmas Todd will make up for buying it ;p He took the day off today so that he could, first of all stay up and go stand in line to get the game and then just so that he and his buddies could play the game. But Todd has been enjoying the game ever since he got it. I just hope he doesn't play it constantly now. P.s. I did this post for Todd

No comments: