skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Birthday fun Over
Well I'm done celebrating my birthday. Sadly. I already told you about Friday my actual birthday but the rest of the weekend was nice. Saturday I spent all day just cleaning the house while Todd was at work and then later that night we has some other friends of Todds, Travis and Kristeen, come over and have dinner and play some games. So it was a nice and fun night. We'd planned to go mini golfing but the rain kinda spoiled our plans. And then Sunday we went over to my moms for a family dinner. Yum... Mom always make such good dinners. And then tonight we went to Golden Coral with my dad and my Aunt Becky and had dinner there. So it has been a pretty busy weekend and our week is just getting busier. We get to celebrate my dads 50th birthday this week so hopefully I'll get to post something about that. So yeah... Matt and Breanna will be here so it will be nice for him ;p
1 comment:
yay i do exist!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment