Friday, September 7, 2007

Bad Dog!

So I've heard of "the dog ate my homework" but I've never heard "the dog ate my library book". I borrowed a couple of books from the library on Wednesday and I left them on the couch so I could take them to work so I could read them. Well when I woke up on Thursday morning I found Pepper having breakfast out of one of the books. I couldn't believe it. I don't know how she got the book when it was out of the way. I'm just a little upset about it. I'm scared to call the library and tell them what happened :o( So I know we either need to pay for the book in full or buy one to replace it.

2 comments:

Tyler and Sheena said...

My dog chewed one of my books to. Not as bad and it wasn't a library book, but it still makes you mad.

Melinda said...

Okay, so I called the library .. finally had the guts. They said that I had to pay for the book and it would only cost $11.00 which isnt too bad.