Todd and I have been married for 8 years. We have 3 beautiful children: a 6 year old daughter, a 4 year old son and we have a miracle baby girl who arrived 12 weeks early who weighed 1lb 10oz and is now 1 and thriving!! We have been in the Army for 5 years now and have lived in Utah, Georgia, Colorado and are currently stationed in Fort Meade, Maryland.
On WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 26, 2007 we stopped in St. Thomas. And can I say *oh my gosh was it HOT!!! It was so hot that I really didnt want to get off the boat. But I did. All 5 of us went to the shopping center just by the dock and then again my dad went back onto the boat to do some work or to rest while Todd, Matt, Breanna and I walked the 30 or 45 minutes to get into town. We could have paid for a taxi but we didnt really want to spend the money on one when we could just walk. Besides it was good excerise. While walking it started to sprinkle. Which felt so nice. It really cooled us off a bit. After shopping we headed back to the boat...as usual ;p That night they held a midnight buffet party. Where there was lots of food to eat, music and dancing. I didnt eat any food or do any dancing but I sure did enjoy looking at the carved watermelons. And Julie look at this cute picture of the monkey made out fruits ;p I took that one for you.
1 comment:
i love the monkey, it is so adorable. sounds like you guys had a blast. i love trips with family!!!
Post a Comment