So Santa paid us a visit early since we are going to be on the cruise for Christmas. We celebrated it today with my mom and Todd and I celebrated it as well. First at my moms they had a birthday dinner for my step dad, Les. But Todd and I didn't go since he didn't get of work until 7 and I had stuff to get ready for the cruise. So we didn't get there until about 7:30 which was about the time Les started opening his birthday presents. But HAPPY BIRTHDAY Les!!!
Then we all moved into the living room to have Christmas :) It was weird not having Matt there but I guess he was at his work party so he is getting his stuff tomorrow and same with my dad. But it was nice to see my mom and her family before we left. We got lots of nice gifts from everyone and for those who read this THANK YOU again!!! And of course the cruise is our present from my dad and we are so excited to go. Only 1 day till we leave ***HOW EXCITING***
When Todd and I got home we decided we might as well open our presents since we already started Christmas. We first opened our gift from Todd's dad. He gave us all new camping gear. Todd and I wanted to camping this past summer but we didn't have any stuff and so Todd's dad got us some really nice stuff. And now I cant wait for summer to come to try it out. And I know we can go now but I don't think I want to in this weather ;p But we have everything we need: A tent, stove, sleeping bags(they even zip together-cool huh?), tarp, air mattress, cooking sticks. And then Todd gave me a web cam. I've been wanting one for a while - just so I can see my family over in Australia when I talk to them on MSN. And it is a really nice camera. I'm so excited to hook it up when we get home. And then I gave Todd a fog less mirror for the shower, that includes a light and a clock. We'll give more gifts when we get home but that's all we are doing for now.
Then we all moved into the living room to have Christmas :) It was weird not having Matt there but I guess he was at his work party so he is getting his stuff tomorrow and same with my dad. But it was nice to see my mom and her family before we left. We got lots of nice gifts from everyone and for those who read this THANK YOU again!!! And of course the cruise is our present from my dad and we are so excited to go. Only 1 day till we leave ***HOW EXCITING***
When Todd and I got home we decided we might as well open our presents since we already started Christmas. We first opened our gift from Todd's dad. He gave us all new camping gear. Todd and I wanted to camping this past summer but we didn't have any stuff and so Todd's dad got us some really nice stuff. And now I cant wait for summer to come to try it out. And I know we can go now but I don't think I want to in this weather ;p But we have everything we need: A tent, stove, sleeping bags(they even zip together-cool huh?), tarp, air mattress, cooking sticks. And then Todd gave me a web cam. I've been wanting one for a while - just so I can see my family over in Australia when I talk to them on MSN. And it is a really nice camera. I'm so excited to hook it up when we get home. And then I gave Todd a fog less mirror for the shower, that includes a light and a clock. We'll give more gifts when we get home but that's all we are doing for now.









No comments:
Post a Comment