Monday, December 31, 2007

All about the trip

We made it home safe and sound. Hooray!!! But we were all tired and worn out. Funny, you go on a vacation to relax and then you come home even more tired then when you left. But this time we came home tired, worn out and sick. We only got sick because we were in warm weather for about 10 days and then came to the cold Utah weather. So I woke up with a stuffy nose and a little cough. But it should go away in a day or two.
Well I'm going to tell you about the trip. That way you can read all about it. :O) I'll just go day by day(that way it'll be easier for me). I know it my seem a little boring but that way I can post some pictures as well. I wont go into every detail of the trip, just the fun stuff ;p So here I go. Lets hope I can remember all the way back to the beginning....

LET ME FIRST MENTION THAT THIS MAP ON THE LEFT IS WHERE WE WENT. WE STOPPED IN COCO CAY, BAHAMAS. CHARLOTTE AMALIE, ST. THOMAS, AND PHILIPSBURG, ST. MAARTEN.





FRIDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2007
We had to get up around 6am since our flight left at 8:30am. We were doing okay on time. But we almost missed our plane because of the weather. It was snowing pretty bad that morning and on our way to the airport there was an accident on I2-15 so that had backed up the roads as well. We got to the airport at 8:00am and were scared that we weren't going to make it...but because of the snow storm our plane didn't leave until 10:10am. So we were okay!! :o)
We made a stop in Chicago and then landed in Orlando, Florida about 5:30pm. Had dinner and then went to the hotel. It was a long day for all 5 of us and we just wanted to get into bed and sleep.
Below are some pretty cool pictures of the clouds that we flew above. It looked like snow.

No comments: