Monday, December 31, 2007

At Sea again

On FRIDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2007 we were again at sea with nothing to do except watch TV/movies, sleep the afternoon away, eat, swim or go walking around the boat. So yet again we were bored. We did have our "Farewell Dinner" that night though and we got to get all dressed up again. I just wore church clothes this time. But it was sad to think that we would only get one more dinner and then it was time to go. But here is the family that shared the table with us. So the people on the boat put on this display of food for us. Its where they made it all decorated like the watermelons the previous day. But this was with desserts, fruits, meats and anything you can think of:





The food was only on display for about 45 minutes. After the time was up they let us eat it :) But while Todd and I waited until we could eat it... We went to the casino. And yes we tried gambling. I just wanted to try it. we put in $2.00 and won I think $5.00 but then lost it ;p But we still had fun.

And then after gambling(for fun) we went and got some of the food. I loved the chocolate covered strawberries. They were the BEST.


And here is our animal towel friend the bat.

No comments: