Monday, December 31, 2007

Philipsburg, St. Maarten


Well on THURSDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2007 we made our final stop in St. Maarten. In the morning dad, Matt and Breanna went snorkeling while Todd and I slept. Yes, we did a lot of sleeping this trip ;p But once the other 3 got back Matt and dad went to a beach while Breanna, Todd and I went into town to do the LAST of our shopping. To get into town we had to ride a water taxi or walk a long walk. This time we chose the taxi. It was only $5.00 to get to the other side and back. So it wasn't to bad. Here we are on the water taxi and there are the boats at the docks. There also were lots of stray dogs walking around. It was really sad to see that. It was pretty hot weather for them.






We also got to switch rooms that night. The first room we had it was an inside room with a view of the of the Promenade(which is the center of the boat where all the shops are). Matt and Breanna along with my dad had a room with a balcony. So Matt and Breanna swapped rooms with Todd and I so that we had a chance with the balcony. Todd loved it. And it was nice having it because it wasn't pitch black. And I liked sitting on the balcony just watching the waves go by.

And since we switched rooms, we got two towel animals that night. Well I took 2 pictures of them. One from the old room - which is the monkey and then one from the new room - which is the rabbit.


No comments: