Thursday, July 5th, Zachary had his post op appointment with his eye doctor. His doctor said his eyes look great and are healing nicely. He still has a little bit of blood still around his eyes but thats to be expected. Since that appointment Todd and I have noticed Zachary's right eye wonder here and there - still. So my guess is at Zach's next eye appointment I'll mention this and if his eye is still a little off we'll have a few choices:
1) Repeat the surgery
2) Try patching for a few months and see how that goes or
3) Zach will have to wear glasses
My guess is it'll be either option 2 or 3 so I guess we will see. But for now Zach is fine and recovering great and thats all that matters.
My guess is it'll be either option 2 or 3 so I guess we will see. But for now Zach is fine and recovering great and thats all that matters.









1 comment:
And Nana loves Zachary too and can't wait to see him in his studly glasses and yakking up a storm (how is his speech therapy going)
Post a Comment