Friday, July 27, 2012

Family Day

Today was "Family Day" for Todd's work. The FRG (family readiness group) put together a family hike in the morning at Garden of the Gods and then we were able to take a tour of Todd's work (which was a first, so we were pretty lucky) and then after they had everyone meet at the pool on base for some swimming and drinks. We did the walk and tour but then crashed at home after that since it was a long day. It was a very nice walk at the Garden of the Gods, we were able to meet some of Todd's coworkers and their families and get some exercise. And as for the tour, I can't really say much but it was fun to see where Todd finally works and see what he does (well kind of).



The kissing camels

I think this rock looks like a bunny

While walking we saw a deer



Having a break and playing on the rocks. That's the Chaplin and his kids along with Todd and Allie



Family Photo 2012

1 comment:

nana said...

I love the pictures of you guys - Allie & Zac are growing up so fast especially Allie. I'm glad you had fun at the GOG and wish we could have been with you but looks like dad enjoyed it ...