Saturday, July 21, 2012

Old Friends Reunite

While we were living at Fort Gordon (Georgia) we had made some really good friends and had become a good Army family and since moving here to Colorado onto Schriever its been so different. We have noticed that the Air Force don't really want to interact with the Army or other military branches. The AF don't like us living on THEIR base so its been hard for us to make friends. So when I found out one of my good friends from Gordon (who was stationed in Cali) was moving here I was THRILLED!!! I was excited for Allie as well, because she was getting one of her original best friends back. We've gotten together with our friends the Padillas quite a few times since they arrived. Amy and Allie have had a tea party, a sleep over, played at the park, and have just had a blast with each other!!!

Allie and Amy

3 comments:

Ashley Z. said...

How cute! I love that the girls first sleepover was all together and now they get to do them again!

julie said...

I am happy Allie has a friend to play with again ... Amy sure has grown since I saw her last !!!

Kayleigh Padilla said...

They had so much fun, both times! So happy to be together again!