Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mobile Pictures - June

Here are some pictures I took from my phone. They are in no particular order.

After playing outside, Allie came inside cold and tired and decided to fall asleep under the kitchen table.

Allie was watching Nana on the computer but ended up falling asleep a couple minutes later.

The kids and I went to Mc D's at Walmart with my mom and Zachary looked so grown up sitting in the chair instead of the high chair.

Allie enjoying her icecream from Mc D's

Zachary sleeping the night away. I love watching my kids sleep, they just look so peaceful.

On our way to get Allie's CT scan done she and Zachary held hands the entire way to the Radiology department. It was the cutest thing.

The kids just enjoying some time in the pool

1 comment:

Nana said...

Ahhh Nana loves her sweet babies