Allie and Matthew just chilling in the strollers
Sarah and Abbie on the Merry-Go-Round
Allie on the Merry-Go-Round for the first time
Allie and mommy on the ride (mommy wasnt feeling too well)
We stopped for a break and got some Nachos. Allie wanted to be a big girl and dipped her chip by herself... this was the result of that ;p Silly girl
Picking her duck at the game area
And here are the prizes that Allie won. Abbie got the ball at first and Allie kept stealing it so we went back and won the ball for Allie so she had her own.
The girls just playing with the ducks
My baby all tuckered out after a FUN day at the carnival.
Mommy enjoying her cotton candy while relaxing
My two bags of cotton "yummy" candy!!!
BTW one of them is already gone ;p Ha!!!









4 comments:
Looks like Allie had fun - especially with the nacho cheese !!! She is getting to be a big girl riding on the merry-go-round. It is good that you both get out and do things like that with friends. I want to know where my cotton candy is ???
cotton candy from the carnival or fair is by far the best!! love you!
hey girl!!! I'm glad you had fun! I wish I could have been there with you! Next time i'll have to join you. lol Glad you had fun besides being sick of course ;)
Mom - she did have a blast with the cheese. It was fun to watch her. She does that with french fries and ketchup. And you can come out here to get some cotton candy if you want. I wont mind :)
Breanna - Heck yes it is!!! Thats why I bought two bags ;p And I love you too!!!
Erica - I wish you had come with us. It was fun! Hopefully next fair I'm not sick so I can enjoy the rides with Allie ;p
Post a Comment