In my second trimester ... Well I have been for 2 weeks now but I'm still way excited because of the due date changes it kept pushing me back but here I am!!! Yahoo! Also I'm feeling a bit better. I still am nauseaous and I have thrown up a couple times but not 3-4 times a day. Its more of 1 or 2 times a week. So its getting better!!! I have been having alot of back pain which I didn't experience with Allie till my 3rd trimester. But other than that things are going pretty well. I also felt the baby last week. I'll feel him/her every now and then and each kick gets stronger and stronger. I am loving it!
We are going to find out what the gender of the baby is next week, so I put up a poll on the right for those who want to make a guess. I'd like to thank those who have already made a guess. I'm excited to see which one gets the most votes.
Todd and Allie are still doing well :) Two days ago Todds off post packet got approved so he now is living at home. Yeah! As far as Todds orders are going we are pretty sure they are still for Germany :( If anything changes we will definately let ya know though.
These pictures are for the family :) Enjoy!!!




2 comments:
Yay i'm glad your feeling better :)
How exciting you are in your 2nd trimester. I am glad you are feeling better and I hope it gets better and better from here. :)
Allie is so cute! I love all the pictures you post!
Post a Comment