Sunday, May 9, 2010

I Love Being A Mom!!!

First off I'd like to wish my mom a Happy Mothers Day! This is our first mothers day apart so its pretty hard for me. But I just want to let her know how much I love her and how much I am greatful for everything that she does for me. The move to Georgia was one of the biggest changes in my life and she's been there to help me through it. So thank you mom!!! You are definately the BEST! I love you!!!

And as for my Mothers Day ... It has been such a WONDERFUL day! I got to sleep in, woke up to some breakfast, beautiful flowers/chocolate and a card. And then Allie surprised me with a lovely picture frame (with the help of our neighbors - thanks Ashley and Josh). I love being a mother and couldn't ask for any other job!




HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS, MOTHERS TO BE AND TO ALL THE FUTURE MOMMIES!

2 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Happy Mothers day to you too! :)
That frame is so darling! Way to go Allie on being so creative :)

mom said...

I love you too. Our first mother's day apart since you were born - yes, it was hard. Funny how you are my oldest and yet, the last to be away for a mothers day. But remember I will always be there for you no matter where you are. you will always be my baby even though you are grown and having you own babies. I love you.