We are having more play dates for Allie and each one she enjoys it more and more.
I have been wanting to cut my hair for a month now but haven't done it or really haven't found a place to go to. So yesterday I finally cut it. I cut about 2 1/2 inches off. Its not as short as I'd like it to be but it looks okay. I haven't taken any pictures of it yet but we are planning on going to the zoo this weekend so I'm sure you'll see it then and you can tell me what you think.
Last night I ended up spending a total of 4 hours in the ER.
We (Allie and I) didn't get out of there till 20 after 10, so she was one tired little girl when we got home. But ... I've been experiencing some cramping ever since Saturday (well it really started Friday night). I didn't really thing much of it Saturday and Sunday but as it continued to get worse my friends told me I needed to go get checked out to make everything was okay. I'm glad I listened to them. I ended up being dehydrated. And I guess when your pregnant and dehydrated your body sends out a thing called Oxytocin but your body thinks it Pitocin :{ so if I hadn't gone in and found out that I was dehydrated I could have actually gone into early labor. But I'm doing better now that I'm drinking WATER instead of Sprite or soda ;p I still have the occasional pain here or there but who doesn't while pregnant.We know that Todd graduates from AIT July 28, 2010.
Here is a fun video of Allie throwing trash away. She just loves throwing it away. My mom said I should put a video of it on the blog so here it is:









1 comment:
I'm glad you're doing better! I love it when kids learn something new and they just love to do it, especially when it is cleaning or helping mom out.
Post a Comment