Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas 2012 Wrap Up

We had a great Christmas "last" year. The kids sure got spoiled :) Sadly I didn't take a picture of all their toys grouped together, like I usually do, I just took a picture of every toy they unwrapped so there are LOTS of pictures... So I tried to do a couple collages but there turned out to be more than a few but that's okay!
The kids opening their one gift on Christmas Eve .. New PJ's

Getting Santa's cookies and Reindeer's oranges ready (we didn't have carrots so we gave them oranges), and in bed ready for Santa's visit!

Santa came!!!

Checking out their new load and starting to open presents


These gifts were from Grandpa Olsen and Aunt Breanna

The gift in the upper left is also from Gpa O and Aunt B. The "bug" thing is from Gpa Mackay


Breakfast: Overnight French Toast. Was easy to make and was pretty good too but I dont think I'm going to make it a Christmas Breakfast tradition.

After breakfast mommy and daddy opened their gifts while the kids played with their new toys

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A fun time was had by all .... the kids certainly looked excited !!!