Saturday, December 29, 2012

December Mobile Pics

Here are some pictures I took on my phone during the month of December:

Being silly with the "Mr Potato Head" parts

It was super cloudy over Pikes Peak when I left my ultrasound one afternoon and I love those kind of pictures so I took it

Zachary during speech. He is doing so well and learning new words each day!

Maggie loves to sleep on her back like this. We all find it super funny

The beautiful sunrise one morning on our way to the bus stop

Waiting for the bus. The sun poked through just as I took the picture.

Both were super tired after a fun filled afternoon at ITZ

Helping mommy "flush" her picc line - she sure is a big girl when she does this

1 comment:

Mum said...

You're too settled there - you need to come home !!! I love the scenery ones though. Next time you go to the hospital for an US don't forget to get my sedation picture. Allie makes a cute little nurse :)