I FINALLY signed our little Allie bug up for dance! I have been looking for a place for her to go for quite a while but every where I looked was just so expensive until recently I found an awesome place here in the Springs and we signed her up for the "Spring" semester. She will be taking Rhythm & Rhyme which is a mixture of ballet, jazz and tumbling so it'll be fun to see what they do.
Wednesday was her first day of dance class! Her teacher is so great. She had so much patients for ALL three of the girls that were there. I'm looking forward to getting to know her teacher - Anda - better and see how she works with Allie. As for Allie, she had so much fun and I had fun watching her! She looks so cute in her outfit! I cant wait for May to come - that when her recital is. Ya!!









3 comments:
Way to go Allie ... looks like you had fun and I look forward to seeing more little videos of you.
How fun!
So cute!
Post a Comment