Saturday, December 22, 2012

We love ITZ!!!

We were able to take the kids to ITZ last weekend for the last time this year. And as usual, they had a blast and cant wait to go back.

Eating a yummy and healthy lunch

What mom?? I'm eating!

Yummy broccoli

Allie actually played a few games this time and she did great.

I see you!

Having fun on one of the rides they have there

On the car ride

Daddy won the jackpot on this game - about 250 tickets! Ya daddy!!!

Allie showing Zachary how to play the "Popcorn" game

Having some fun time in the play area

Down the slide we go, weeeee!!!!

Zachary was following Allie everywhere and when Allie couldn't see him she'd ask "mommy wheres Zachary??" It was so cute

Ya cotton candy - (dang me and my cravings)

Enjoying the yummy treat and boy was it yummy!! Sure hit the spot :)

1 comment:

Nana said...

I keep hearing about this place but in all the times I've been over to your place, we've never gone - maybe next and final visit ??? It looks to be a fun place and the kids sure love it judging by the way they talk about it and if they have cotton candy - I'm for sure a fan already !!!