Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Decorating....

Today we put up the Christmas tree and other decorations!!! I loved watching Allie and Zachary's face light up as soon as the tree ornaments came out. They sure had a great time decorating the tree.

Decorating the tree. And I think they did a great job!!!

The tree all nice and decorated. The tree is pretty old so it has many lights burned out so please excuse the bottom half of the tree ;p

Our "Bear" calendar

I finally have a holiday wreath to put on the door this year

I put window decals and lights in the kids room. This is Allies window and I still need to do Zachary's

Our front room window/porch

2 comments:

Nana said...

The tree is beautiful - the kids did a great job and the windows are really pretty. Can't wait to see Zac's window

Sarah said...

Very cute Christmas decorations :)