I tried to do this on FaceBook but I only did one day, so I figured I would just say them all on one post :o)
Day 1: I am thankful for modern technology - so I am able to stay in touch with loved ones out of state.
Day 2: I am thankful for my handsome husband and all that he does for us.
Day 3: I am thankful for my two children, my life would be so dull without them.
Day 4: I am thankful for my doctors, without them I don't think I'd be able to make it through this pregnancy.
Day 5: I am thankful for my health, as sick as I am right now, I think I am a pretty healthy woman when I'm not pregnant!
Day 6: I am thankful for these past 8 years of being seizure free!!!
Day 7: I am thankful for the chance to be a stay at home mom for my kids.
Day 8: I am thankful for my family, even though we are miles apart they are always there for me when I need them.
Day 9: I am thankful for all my wonderful and amazing friends!
Day 10: I am thankful for all my military family. It sure would have been so much harder for me if I didn't have them.
Day 11: I am thankful for all the Veterans and current service men and women and once again my husband! Thank you for all your service.
Day 12: I am thankful for movies. Since we don't have TV, the kids tend to watch alot of movies and it sure is nice and relaxing when they are occupied.
Day 13: I am thankful for my car. Without it I'd be stuck in the house all day.
Day 14: I am thankful for my home
Day 15: I am thankful for my cell phone.
Day 16: I am thankful for my healthy baby girl that's growing inside me :)
Day 17: I am thankful for the kicks the baby gives me to let me know she's still here with us
Day 18: I am thankful for our dog, Maggie. She helps keep me company while Todd is away for work.
Day 19: I am thankful for the chance to be a mommy to 2 (almost 3) wonderful kids. Definitely love my job!!!
Day 20: I am thankful for my meds, my fluids are sure a life saver and now I can function as a mom
Day 21: I am thankful for the Gospel
Day 22: I am thankful for Thanksgiving, lets us gather together as a family and enjoy some yummy food
Day 23: I am thankful for music, definitely makes a boring day go by easier!
Day 24: I am thankful for the beautiful scenery Utah & Colorado have to offer. I sure do love my mountains!
Day 25: I am thankful for my electric blanket, it keeps me super warm on the coldest nights
Day 26: I am thankful for my dishwasher, we go through a lot of dishes and my hands would be super pruney if it weren't for my dishwasher ... LOL!
Day 27: I am thankful for my neighbors who are there to help watch the kids, even when I just want to get some rest!
Day 28: I am thankful for Christmas decorations, decorating the tree is one of my favorite traditions we have as a family!!
Day 29: I am thankful for my life in general, I've had some rough times but without the good and bad I wouldn't be the person I am today!
Day 30: I am thankful for spell check!!!
California trip with Two Babies
2 months ago









No comments:
Post a Comment