Todd and I have been married for 8 years. We have 3 beautiful children: a 6 year old daughter, a 4 year old son and we have a miracle baby girl who arrived 12 weeks early who weighed 1lb 10oz and is now 1 and thriving!! We have been in the Army for 5 years now and have lived in Utah, Georgia, Colorado and are currently stationed in Fort Meade, Maryland.
We are excited to announce that baby #3 is on HER way and is due to arrive early May 2013.
Its a GIRL!!!
2 comments:
Nana
said...
I guess you have to know what you're looking at to tell baby girl wasn't shy in showing off her wares for all and sundry to see - even with my glasses on I can't see what I am suppose to see !!! ANyway, this Nana is very excited to be getting a new grandbaby and that it is another girl. Yay for new babies !!!
2 comments:
I guess you have to know what you're looking at to tell baby girl wasn't shy in showing off her wares for all and sundry to see - even with my glasses on I can't see what I am suppose to see !!! ANyway, this Nana is very excited to be getting a new grandbaby and that it is another girl. Yay for new babies !!!
So exciting, congratulations!
Post a Comment