Thursday, September 27, 2012

Wow, Holy Hail Batman!!!

Colorado Springs sure has been having some crazy weather this past week. Well this afternoon, just after Allie got home from school, I could hear some thunder in the background so I knew a storm was on the way. Well when it got here it sure hit us hard and with hail!!! The last time I blogged about hail was last July 2011 (don't get me wrong its hailed here and there but this was crazy!!!).



Looks like its snowing, but its hail, trust me!

Here the hail was collecting at the end of the gutter .....

And I went back to look at it 5 minutes later and this is what we saw.

This is what the other gutter looked like

Allie wanted to play out in the rain but I said once the hail settled down, so here she is after it had stopped
*once again please excuse the no pants. she hates wearing them for some reason*

I made A some "warm" hot chocolate once she came inside


Enjoyed her hot chocolate!!!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Allie and her no pants .... will be interesting to see her on her wedding day :) gotta love our Allie bug !!!!