Wednesday, September 12, 2012

1st Dentist Visit

I final set up dental for the kids and I this past month and it went into effect on September 1st! I have yet been to the dentist but I did get the kids in, their first visit was yesterday, September 11th. And they did great! Zachary wasn't too thrilled about it but all they did was brush his teeth with fluoride toothpaste and just looked at his teeth. I held him so I wasn't able to get pictures of Zachary (sad). But Allie got right up in the chair and let them work away!! I was so proud of her. Sadly Allie has many cavities so it looks like she might have to have some surgery to get them taken care of *this is what I get for not taking her in sooner and keeping up on brushing regularly.* We have another appointment next month to talk to a oral surgeon about what we do next. But I'll wait till then to discuss that.
 
The fun play area for the kids while they wait to see the Dentist

Smiling big for mommy

Just working away

X-Ray time

The dentist taking a peek

Allie brushing her teeth all by herself with her new Princess toothbrush

See my pearly whites :D

No comments: