Monday, September 24, 2012

Onion Boy

Sunday Todd cooked some salmon for dinner and he puts onion on it to give it some flavor, well then he throws the onion away because he doesnt like to eat onion unless its on a hamburger or onion rings. Anyways back to my story...As Todd was cutting the onion to put on the fish, Zachary walks up to Todd and looks at him with the "I hungy" look and Todd just gives Zach a RAW onion and guess what..Zachary just eats it like nothing is wrong with it. I wish I had gotten a picture of him eating it. I swear he ate it like he was eating an apple. And then Zachary ate the onion pieces off the fish once it was done cooking. He had such horrible onion breath, but he seemed to love the onion so maybe I'll start cooking more "onion" type stuff for him.


1 comment:

Nana said...

That's one strange kid you got there .... must take after todd's side of the family :)