For the past week our house has been infested with "sick" germs! Allie was first. She got sick at the beginning of last week and miss all of school. Then Zachary started getting sick on Friday as well as Todd but Todd got over it on Saturday (like he always does) and me, I caught the bug sometime over the weekend. Allie is now on the mend and I believe Zachary is too thank heavens. I should be on the mend soon. But I'm just glad its almost over and no more sickies! But while Allie was still pretty sick we stayed inside most of the time and just hung out.

Spent alot of time sleeping

Had some fun sharing some germs

Did some painting on the side

Maggie decided to join in and nap while we were

"I'm feeling so much better mom, can I have a cupcake?" ... "Yum!"

Having some Allie and mommy time
No comments:
Post a Comment