Todd and I have been married for 8 years. We have 3 beautiful children: a 6 year old daughter, a 4 year old son and we have a miracle baby girl who arrived 12 weeks early who weighed 1lb 10oz and is now 1 and thriving!! We have been in the Army for 5 years now and have lived in Utah, Georgia, Colorado and are currently stationed in Fort Meade, Maryland.
I let the kids eat some "Fun Dip" this week. Allie tried it back when she was about 20 months, so why not let Zach give it a try ;p He loved it and kept coming back for more. Allie was a big helper and helped fed it to him so I could take pictures.
1 comment:
nana
said...
Love the green tongue ... if it was blue he could have been a blue tongue lizard from Australia !!
1 comment:
Love the green tongue ... if it was blue he could have been a blue tongue lizard from Australia !!
Post a Comment