Todd and I have been married for 8 years. We have 3 beautiful children: a 6 year old daughter, a 4 year old son and we have a miracle baby girl who arrived 12 weeks early who weighed 1lb 10oz and is now 1 and thriving!! We have been in the Army for 5 years now and have lived in Utah, Georgia, Colorado and are currently stationed in Fort Meade, Maryland.
As a baby Zachary HATED baths but as he grew older he started to love them. But once we moved into our new place Zach has become afraid of the bath tub and now screams every time I give him a bath. Its so weird and frustrating!!!
1 comment:
Nana
said...
Poor Zacahee .... I hope he is going through a stage and will be ok soon. He seemed ok when I was there last, in fact it was Allie was the one having hissy fits in the tub. Patience and all will be well - love the woe is me faces though, he certainly knows how to milk it :)
1 comment:
Poor Zacahee .... I hope he is going through a stage and will be ok soon. He seemed ok when I was there last, in fact it was Allie was the one having hissy fits in the tub. Patience and all will be well - love the woe is me faces though, he certainly knows how to milk it :)
Post a Comment