Saturday, Sept 4th-
My mom and I along with Allie planned a trip to Logan so I could see some family and to go to the "Farmers Market" so I could look at baby stuff. My mom said she had to go see a friend and would have Matt and Mandy take us to the market so we stopped by their place and when I walked in I saw blue streamers, cup cakes, pizza and other "BLUE" stuff in their kitchen. I seriously though "Oh no.. We are walking in on a party, hope we don't disturb anything/one." HaHa!! It wasn't until I walked into the living room and saw some of my family and then it hit me, This is a baby shower for me ;p It was so fun to see family and catch up. Thank you so much Mandy!!!
My mom and I along with Allie planned a trip to Logan so I could see some family and to go to the "Farmers Market" so I could look at baby stuff. My mom said she had to go see a friend and would have Matt and Mandy take us to the market so we stopped by their place and when I walked in I saw blue streamers, cup cakes, pizza and other "BLUE" stuff in their kitchen. I seriously though "Oh no.. We are walking in on a party, hope we don't disturb anything/one." HaHa!! It wasn't until I walked into the living room and saw some of my family and then it hit me, This is a baby shower for me ;p It was so fun to see family and catch up. Thank you so much Mandy!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment