Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Misc Activities...

Saturday Aug 28th we went to a wedding for my step dad's nephew. It was a nice ceremony and I'm so excited for Val and Dani! Congrats you two!!!

Whitney and I took Allie to the Gateway for the first time to play in the fountains. Ha! She wanted NOTHING to do with them. But it was still fun to go and do some shopping and have some girl time. And I found out Allie has a love for ketchup (gross!)



(this was taken a couple days later at lunch with grandpa Olsen)

Labor day weekend, well Monday 9/6, my dad took Allie and I and Bree to Silver Lake. I don't remember going there when I was younger but it's a pretty place. While we walked around the lake I experienced a couple contractions =/ and some were pretty painful. And ever since then I've been having a couple a day. So maybe our lil guy will come early :) (hopefully!)




No comments: