Yesterday I saw my doctor. I had so many questions for her, poor lady was there for like 10 minutes answering them all ;p But hey that's what she's for - right! I was really concerned with all the contrations I've been having and she says its normal but if I have more than 6 an hour I need to head to L&D. So I guess I just have to put up with them till he arrives. Well baby is doing good. Still head down which I'm always happy to hear! He still growing, slowly though. He is measuring around 3 pounds 5 ounces, so small just like Allie. But I'm going weekly now so that my doctor can check my fluid levels and the umbilical cord also his size.
32 Week belly
I had to take pictures of the ultrasounds because our scanner isn't working so hopefully you can see them. But here is a 32 week profile shot.
And then two face shots. I just love how you can see his cute little nose and lips

When I got home I showed Allie the pictures and she kept pointing to them and saying "baby". She's getting more and more excited to meet her little brother









1 comment:
Melinda, I thought it was funny I just made my guess on Zach's Stats and you and I have some pretty close numbers. I realized that after I made my guess and reading everyone elses. Good luck, the time is coming SOON!!!!
Post a Comment