Saturday, July 10, 2010

Walking with Mama and Friends

So my neighbors have started walking every morning and evening to help Ashley go into labor ;p And well I am out of shape and figured I should walk with them and get into better shape during this pregnancy. The first time I went I hurt so bad. But even though I hurt I was so proud of myself for going. I felt really good after the pain was gone. Allie enjoys going on the walks because she gets to see her friends. And she even gets up early for the 8am one ;p Its awesome!!! Hopefully Ashley will still go on daily walks with me when I'm at the end of my pregnancy ;p Sadly Britney will be in Germany by then :(




Sorry this picture is so grainy ... I didn't take my camera with me and so I just took the picture with my phone.

1 comment:

ANeibaur said...

Walking is definitley good for you. I have been trying to do the same over here, but not suceeding very well. One day I'm all over it, and the next three I just get to busy and forget to think about it. Way to go you, for sticking with it even through the pain :)Just don't over do it mama-to-be!