I had my doctor appointment today. I hadn't see my doctor since May so I was actually pretty eager for this appointment since I had quite a few questions for her. She didn't want to see me in June since I had that ultrasound (I thought it was weird but whatever right?). Well everything is going great!! Baby is growing well. Doctor said he's around 1lb 1oz and looks good. I am doing well. I am actually really sore in the pelvic/groin area. I'm not sure if its the baby causing the pain, my hips growing or from my walks, but I've been hurting for a while. I didn't hurt like this with Allie so hopefully the pain goes away soon! I also am being put on anti-depressants. I just haven't been feeling like myself lately and just down about a lot of things so my doctor wants me on them and I'm seeing a counselor so hopefully I'll cheer up soon. I have to do that glucose test next time. NOT looking forward to it ;p but guess I have no choice. I also have another level 2 ultrasound at the end of the month so they can do a follow up on the heart. I liked the office I went to, so I'm pretty excited for that appointment (they did 3D and 4D) ;p But that's it for now!
California trip with Two Babies
2 months ago









2 comments:
I have had the same pains this time. It comes and goes. Mostly it doesn't bother me anymore. I feel for you!!!
Your looking good!
Although I'm sad to hear your not feeling yourself. I understand that, and especially when you don't have family near by that must be rough to deal with. I hope you start feeling better. :) xoxoxoxo
If you ever need someone to talk to, you know where I am ;)
*HUGS*
Post a Comment