Todd and I have been married for 8 years. We have 3 beautiful children: a 6 year old daughter, a 4 year old son and we have a miracle baby girl who arrived 12 weeks early who weighed 1lb 10oz and is now 1 and thriving!! We have been in the Army for 5 years now and have lived in Utah, Georgia, Colorado and are currently stationed in Fort Meade, Maryland.
Back in April I had a friend take some pictures of Allie for me. She just recently gave me them and so I thought I'd post them for the family to see. They turned out pretty cute!
I do miss our Allie so much - I am glad you keep posting such cute pictures of her even the bad pics are fun to see - they show us her not so cute side of her too (like the pool party) its just like having her here being a brat. I'm still glad we get to skype and she babbles to me every week, it will be so much fun when she talks to me in sentences or maybe not cos I may not like what she has to say huh ??? Anyway, thanks for the pics whoever it was that took them
4 comments:
Those are super cute! Allie is adorable!
Cute! Kylie has that same shirt :)
Aww what a cutie pie! :) Love the one of her wearing her daddy's army hat!
I do miss our Allie so much - I am glad you keep posting such cute pictures of her even the bad pics are fun to see - they show us her not so cute side of her too (like the pool party) its just like having her here being a brat. I'm still glad we get to skype and she babbles to me every week, it will be so much fun when she talks to me in sentences or maybe not cos I may not like what she has to say huh ??? Anyway, thanks for the pics whoever it was that took them
Post a Comment