Todd and I have been married for 8 years. We have 3 beautiful children: a 6 year old daughter, a 4 year old son and we have a miracle baby girl who arrived 12 weeks early who weighed 1lb 10oz and is now 1 and thriving!! We have been in the Army for 5 years now and have lived in Utah, Georgia, Colorado and are currently stationed in Fort Meade, Maryland.
With how hot it has been lately I decided to buy Allie bean a lil kiddie pool. Well we've had it for over 2 weeks now and I just haven't set it up. So with Allie doing so well with the toddler bed I decided to blow it up and let her have her own "pool party". Now I was worried that she wouldn't even get in since she didn't get in the ones over at our neighbors but as soon as we walked out the door she rushed to the pool and hopped right in. She just loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment