Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Army Baby Shower

Today my friends here threw me a baby shower :0) I know its early but a lot of them are leaving to their next duty station this month so that's why they threw me one. I'm so thankful for all the friends that I have made here and I'm going to miss all the ones that are leaving! Well as for the shower we had a good turn out. We had lots of yummy food and played a game (bingo) and just sat and talked. Thanks again ladies! You are the best!!!

Half the gang

Rest of the ladies

Erica (ran out of chairs - sorry girl)

The yummy food and drink

The cute cupcake cake

Me opening my gifts (also wearing my cute "Its A Boy" pin. You cant really see it but its cute - trust me!) P.s I promise I do have a bump, its small but its there. you just can't see it cuz I'm sitting ;p

The gifts for our lil guy. Can't wait for him to wear them!

And here is Big Sister

Such a goof ball ;p

1 comment:

ANeibaur said...

I was just about to say.. Holy cow woman your so small! He is going to be super cute though, and WOW that was so nice of those ladies to do that for you! That cake is adorable, and you are looking great!