Well the time has come ... We moved Allie from the crib to a toddler bed. I was terrified of this step but Allie has done so well from day 1. We are so proud of her! She stayed in the daybed that the crib converted into until we decided on when to order her bed. With the day bed she didn't fall out at all but I do believe she feel out of her new bed last night but I'm not sure? Hopefully she doesn't fall out anymore if she did.


We finally ordered Allie's toddler bed this week because I just dont want to deal with the crib anymore. The daybed was fine but I just want to pack the crib away till we arrive at our next duty station. But I was excited it finally came :) and Allie loves it.

Not happy about going to bed.
2 comments:
Nice to see she is a normal kid by sleeping sideways on the bed - I have yet to see a child sleep the proper way in a bed when they first graduate from crib to bed. I am proud of her for taking to the transition so well ... all you kids did with no fuss too. Hugs & kisses Allie
Yay Allie! :)
I love her bedroom decor, I just have to mention that.
Im glad she is doing so well with the transition.
Post a Comment