Friday, April 16, 2010

Not Again

Well I saw my doctor yesterday because of how sick I have been. I've been throwing up 3-4 times a day and I was just worried about me loosing weight and the baby not getting any nutrients. So since she has "sick clinic" on Thursdays, I decided to go and get checked out. Here's how it went:

*Saw new doctor (which by the way I like her so much better than the other one!)
* Had my vitals checked. Everything look good.
* I haven't lost any weight (yahoo!) but I haven't gained any either so hopefully I'll start gaining it soon.
* Talked about what we can do for my morning sickness: she said the reason why I'm so sick is because I have a lot of the HGC hormone and my body is just trying to get rid of what I don't need. I didn't know that. And here I am blaming my morning sickness on the baby ;p
* Also talked about my seizures and how I am doing seizure wise. She is totally 100% okay with me still being on my seizure medication while pregnant unlike the other doctor.
* Got to see the baby :)
* Heard the heart beat again. Nice and strong.
* Found out that the other doctor changed my due date and didn't tell me. She changed it to November 11, 2010.
Dr. Thai feels that I should keep that due date because they feel like if they have to induce me early they dont want me having a premie baby with the 10/28 due date. I totally understand why they think that but I know the baby will be fine with that due date because I produce small babies!!! But oh well... So now my NEW due date is November 11th. Its frustrating but I'll get over it. But I bet down the line they change it 1 or 2 more times ;p

5 comments:

Janiel said...

maybe if you eat alot of french fries like I did they will induce you early like they did with me with joel!

ANeibaur said...

Im sorry your still so sick but I am glad to hear that you and your little one are still healthy and strong. Sounds like your new doc is a lot nicer. Good luck hun.

nana said...

I LOVE your new header of Allie - you need to email me that picture along with the Easter pictures that I am still waiting on !!!! So long as you and the baby are okay, it doesn't matter when you are due - nana will love "her" no matter when "she" comes. (subliminal messaging)

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Were due the same day.. Congrats again hopefully your feeling better join me in the cafemom group for november babies.

The Life Of Patrick and Hil said...

congratulations!