Monday, April 26, 2010

*~* Visitors *~*

This past weekend we had some visitors. My friend from high school, Chante' and her family stopped by on Thursday since they were driving down to Florida. It was so nice to see them. I haven't see them for quite a while. And Allie just loved playing with their little boy Xan. Even though they were only here for a short time it was nice to see them and I hope to go up to Virginia to see them again. Thanks for stopping by guys!


Jake reading Allie a bedtime story

Everyone eating breakfast. Yum!

Morning *hugs*

Follow the leader :)



And then on Friday afternoon, Robby - Todd's brother - came by and stayed with us till Saturday evening. We haven't seen him since last July. So it was fun catching up with him. He was here in Georgia for a conference for his job in Atlanta and decided to come here and spend time with us. So thank you for hanging out with us Robby. It was fun. And we hope to come up there soon!!!

Allie and her Uncle Robby

2 comments:

ANeibaur said...

That's so cool that you still get to see friends and family even though your states away. :) I bet that was really nice.
If we ever road trip in your direction I will call you!!

Melinda said...

You better call if you do! We have room for anyone that wants to visit :)