So not much is going one. Its pretty boring here. But I just thought I'd update ya on whats going on.
Daddy:
He is still doing well in school and we are very proud of him. He's not really enjoy it but who enjoys school ;p Ha! A while ago while Todd was doing PT (physical training) Todd injured his (I think) right hip and has been having problems with it ever since. So he went to the doctor to have it looked at. At one time the doctor required him to use crutches to take some of the weight of while he walked on his hip. I tried to get a picture of him using them but he wouldn't let me. Well, this week (Monday) Todd had to go get a x-ray of his hip to see if there was any further damage to his hip. He's fallen on it a couple of times. So for the x-ray, they gave him a shot of radiation - just a small dose though. He went back and saw his doctor today and they didn't find anything wrong. So they are having him do physical therapy to see if that helps. Keep your fingers crossed!! I ask him about the pain and he says it hurts when he runs and when he does certain exercises, so I guess he just has to be careful. But other than that, he's okay. We are still working on his OPP (off post packet) so that he can live here with us. Its taking us a bit longer than we hoped. But we will get it done. You'll see :)
Mommy:
I'm doing okay. This past month has been pretty hard on me. I'm beginning to think this baby doesn't like me :( This pregnancy is so different from my first one. I've experienced less pregnancy symptoms (meaning the only thing that made me think I was pregnant was my missed period) and I'm having really bad morning sickness and now heartburn. I'm way sicker with this baby than I was with Allie. I can't even change Allie's poopy diaper or else I'll end up throwing up it's gotten that bad. I keep telling Todd and everyone else this is our last. I don't want to go through this again. I'm 10 weeks so I'm hoping once I get into my second trimester I start feeling better!!! So I had my first doctor appointment last week. It went very well minus the fact that I don't like my doctor ;p I'm not a fan of military doctors. I will be switching doctors. So I will have a new one by my next appointment. I did get an ultrasound. I was excited about that! Apparently with me being epileptic and being seen by an actual OB I'm considered High Risk so there is a good chance I might get a ultrasound every appointment, plus there's a ultrasound machine in every room so that's another reason I might get one every time. Oh but during the ultrasound my doctor measured the baby and it measured a week or so behind :( so that means one of two things: A) it means I'm going to have another small baby or B) my due date is wrong and they are going to push it back so we'll find out next time I have an ultrasound.
Baby Girl:
She is doing great! With me not feeling well, I've just been having her play in the living room while I rest and she just plays with her toys or watches "Yo Gabba Gabba" or movies. I know its bad but I wont do it for much longer so please don't think I'm a bad mother! Other than playing in the living room, she's been to a couple playgroups and has been to the park with friends. She's still a bit shy when it comes to meeting new friends but she loves playing once she gets to know them. She loves it when daddy comes home and hates it when we have to take him back to the barracks (that's why we need to hurry up and finish the opp). She has been having problems when it comes to nap time and bed time. She tends to scream and scream until she falls asleep and then at night she wakes up at random times screaming at the top of her lungs. I don't know if its because she might be getting her other teeth in or if she just doesn't like her room? She was doing this when we first moved here but then it stopped and now shes doing it all over again. I just don't know what to do? I'm just praying she stops and doesn't pick it up again. but other than the sleeping issue she's been a peach :)









3 comments:
congrats on the pregnancy! I hope things get better for you! I hope your husband gets better too! Your girl is getting to be so big... and still, oh so adorable. =)
Sorry the pregnancy has been so hard. I will cross my fingers for you that it lets up soon. Oh and you are so not a bad mom, I think any of us would do that if we weren't feeling well, and not just because of pregnancy.
Hang in there.
I hope Allie starts sleeping better. :)
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I know your Mom wishes she was there or you were here so she could help. Hang in there! Pretty cute pictures with the Easter bunny!
Sounds like you have settled in well in Georgia.
Marcia
Post a Comment