We had a nice relaxing Easter! We first saw the Easter Bunny yesterday. I thought Allie would do better with him than she did with Santa since she's a bit older. Boy was I WRONG! She flipped out the minute she saw him. She wouldn't go near him and would just scream. She wouldn't even let go of me for a picture. So the only way I could get a picture was with me in it. I felt bad. Everyone around her kept calling the bunny a mean bunny :( I felt so bad. Hopefully she will be okay with him next year. Well as for today we were invited by my neighbors for a egg hunt. So once I got Allie up we headed next door for the egg hunt for the kids. Allie had so much fun. And it was nice to mingle with the adults as well. The only thing that stunk was that the pollen was falling like snow. It was gross and everywhere!!! I'm not allergic to it but it sure did start to bother my eyes. I was glad to get out of the "pollen snow" ;p After the hunt, Allie and I came in had a couple pieces of candy (yum) talked to my mom via Skype and then watched The Chipmunks movie and then she went down for her nap. So yes its been a nice and relaxing day. Hope everyone has had a nice Easter Sunday as well - Happy Easter!
Allie in her cute Easter Sunday dress
Mommy and Allie visiting the Easter Bunny
She did NOT like the Easter Bunny. Not even with me by her
On the hunt for some eggs along with some neighborhood kids

Trying to get an egg.
Look mom, I found one all by myself
Anymore out there???
Look at all those eggs she found!
Allie's Easter basket along with her basket of eggs from the hunt
Clapping and enjoying a piece of yummy candy
2 comments:
allie you look so cute in your dress - i'm sorry you were so scared of the easter bunny, he wasn't there to scare you but maybe next year you'll be fine. you did so well finding all those eggs at the hunt - what a big girl you are getting to be, next year you will be able to find lots for you and your brother or sister. happy easter, i love you and miss you lots, love nana
That looks so fun! And Allie looks adorable in that dress. :)
Happy Easter guys!
Post a Comment