So I had my doctors appointment today. Everything looks fine. I did lose some weight this time. But only 2 pounds. My doctors said that's normal and isn't too worried about it. We did go over more options for my morning sickness but I didn't like any of them so I'm hoping it goes away soon, because I really don't know how much longer I can take of this. I having a hard time even keeping down liquids. I want to start enjoying this pregnancy. I'm to the point where I "hate" it. I know that's a strong word but I have been throwing up 3-4 times a day, I have the worst heart burn ever, I cant really sleep (not sure why either???). Its just been hard for me. I'm wondering if being away from home/family has anything to do with it? It might you never know? But anyways enough of complaining... Like I said last time I was pretty sure my due date would get changed again and guess what - Ha it did ;p Well this time it we backwards so I'm okay with it. I'm now due NOVEMBER 5, 2010. My doctor said the baby is measuring more around this date and it matches closer with my LMP/cycle (33day) so we are "hopefully" sticking with this one. But we will see. I did get another ultrasound done but the picture isn't that great of the baby so I'm not going to post the pictures. But at my next appointment I will be 16 weeks so I am hoping to find out the gender of the baby. I'm sure with me getting ultrasounds each time, they will look for me. Just hope the baby lets us look ;p
And as for Germany... Todd's orders got deleted so we really don't know what's going on with his orders? He got put on the roster for 1Chuck. Its where I mentioned in an earlier post if he got it he would stay here for some additional training and there wouldn't be any deployments :) We are thinking he got it because of the deletion of the orders but we don't know for sure? If he does get 1Chuck we still might go to Germany but there is also a good chance that we might go to Japan or somewhere here in the states. I'm praying for Fort Carson, Colorado. ;p But anyways... As soon as we know more I will definately update. I promise! Oh also we turned Todd's Off Post Packet in so that he can live with us and we are now just waiting for it's approval. We are just happy we finally got it turned in!
California trip with Two Babies
2 months ago









4 comments:
Wow i'm sorry your still so sick! I can't imagine!
I will cross my fingers for you that it lets up.
ANd good luck with Todd's papers. I think that would be exciting to leave the country, but also scary in a way, not knowing the languages.
Hang in there. :)
We should chat soon.
Nana says "aw, no pictures of baby today" oh well, maybe next time. I feel bad about the morning sickness but it should pass soon. Here's hoping it isn't as bad as I was with you - five miserable months ending at 73lbs and having to have B12 shots every other day but it was worth it to have a healthy Melinda :-) love you
this is for Alyse - how are you - I see your comments regularly and wonder how you are. I miss your beautiful photos of my allie - i have to rely on melinda's camera to update me on allie's growth. i never did tell you i loved, loved loved the ones you took of them at xmas time especially the one of todd leading allie away from the camera - pulls my heart everytime i look at it. hope you and your family are well - just wanted to say hi, melinda's mom
Melinda's mom-
We are doing great, yeah I'm super sad Melinda had to leave like that :P Taking Allie away from me, how dare she! (just kidding girl :))
I do miss taking photos of Allie, she was definitely one of my favorite little models. I am so glad everyone has been able to enjoy the ones I have done so far. :) I will do more, oh yes, I will! Even if it means a road trip LOL Just hopefully not all the way to Germany, or um... japan.. although I do want to see the world, maybe that's just the excuse I need HAHAHA!
You should have taken me with you, Melinda! :)
Hope your doing well too, Melinda's mom (I should learn your name LOL). It's nice to hear from you!
Post a Comment