Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Packing Day

February 3rd was the day the movers came and packed up all our stuff. I was so stressed about this day I am so glad its over with!!! I never thought the movers would leave. They were there from around 10:30am till around 7:30pm. I couldn't believe how much stuff we had. I think they filled a truck and a half. Crazy!!! The hardest part of this day was when Allie and I loaded up the car and headed out to my moms car for the night. I never thought an empty house would ever bring me to tears.












Allie and I in our empty house
Allie playing in her empty room. This shot made me cryKyler and Allie playing for the last time This is the last time we saw our home :'(

2 comments:

Wardles said...

That would be hard. I am glad you made it to your new home alright! It has to be great to be around your husband! Wishing all continues to go well.

Nana said...

Seeing Allie's empty room just broke my heart. It was even harder when we did the final walk through to make sure everything was gone. I stood in there and all the memories of Allie's short life come rushing back - of you and Todd getting her room ready, of you bringing her home, of the countless hours we stood just watching her sleep - I admit it, I am a crybaby Nana. I miss you guys so much and to think a bag of diapers could bring me to my knees .... I love you and even though I wish things were different and you were still here at home, I am glad your little family have been reunited.