Monday, February 15, 2010

Utah Arches

After we went to Dead Horse Point we decided we would see Utah's Arches seeing that the Park was only 1/2 an hour or so away from where we were. I was actually excited to go to this park. But once we got done driving though it I was pretty disappointed. We only saw one major arch and that was the Delicate Arch (the one that is on the license plate). To see the others we had to get out and walk the trails and it was too cold and getting late. Oh well. It was still a nice and pretty park.





The Delicate Arch - the one that's on the Utah Licence Plate



Beautiful sunset

1 comment:

ANeibaur said...

Cool! Yeah that place is a lot nicer when it's warmer :) Im hoping to covince Shawn to go on a day trip with me down there this spring. I love it!