Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fort Gordon, We Are Here!!!

After 5 days of driving, 2000 plus miles, $250 worth of gas, 4 hotels, many diaper changes we made it to Georgia on Monday afternoon!!! Yahoo!!! We were able to see Todd after he got out of class. That was my favorite part of the trip - seeing my husband. Allie ran right up to her daddy. I'm so happy that she isn't afraid of him. After we said our hello's Todd took us to see our new home. Its a cute little place and I know Allie will love have a back yard to run around. Below are some pictures Todd and I took with our cell phones. If you notice none of the rooms have carpet. So as we walked through the place echoed. So we are going to go buy rugs for the house this weekend since Todd gets a 4 day weekend, which I'm totally excited about!!!

Allie wouldn't leave Todd alone. It was so cute!

Our new home for the next 6+ months

Kitchen

Livingroom/dining room

Stairs

Master bedroom - this door leads out to the back yard.

6 comments:

Home is where the Army sends us said...

I am just so happy for you guys...

Carrie said...

Super Cute Place!!! We can't wait to come and visit and see it. We're glad you made it there safely especially with all this crazy weather.

Matt and Mandy said...

The house look so nice! Hard wood floors? Looks perfect!

ANeibaur said...

Congrats!!! Your house looks so cute! Im happy for you guys :)

Andrea Campbell said...

So glad you made it there! Looks like you'll have a nice place to live. So happy for you guys!

Tyler and Sheena said...

That looks like a super cute place. All those windows. I'm glad you are finally close to your hubby.